KINGDOM MAN STUDY SIGNUP
Study is designed to empower men to exercise the God-given dominion they were created for by giving them a Kingdom understanding, vision, and perspective on their identity and responsibilities along with practical steps on how to become a man who rules his world well.
- Session 1: Wanted: Kingdom Men. Dr. Evans issues a call for men to become the kingdom men God created them to be. This session defines what it means to be a kingdom man, explores the roots of a man’s failure to live up to God’s call, and challenges men to overcome obstacles that keep them from being kingdom men. (29:54)
- Session 2: Greatness Is Your Destiny. In this session, Tony Evans paints a scriptural picture of the honor and glory God has given to men and helps men identify the dominion God has given them to rule under His sovereignty. Defining greatness in terms of service in the kingdom of God, Evans guides men to identify ways they can serve and lead in their realms of influence. (32:09)
- Session 3: Claiming Your Territory. Dr. Evans challenges men to step out and claim the territory God has given them to rule. Men are encouraged to leave the past behind, seize their spiritual inheritance, focus on God, and stay connected to God’s Word. (34:29)
- Session 4: The Life of a Kingdom Man. Claiming that the path to a better world begins with each individual man, Tony Evans uses Psalm 128 to emphasize the meaning of integrity and fear of the Lord. Kingdom men are called to deny themselves, take up their cross, and follow Christ. The fruit of a man’s obedience is a blessed life. (27:58)
- Session 5: The Home of a Kingdom Man. Dr. Evans says the family is God’s means of spreading His kingdom and rule throughout history. Evans challenges men to make their families a priority and to honor their marriage covenant, and he outlines a man’s biblical responsibilities for his wife and children. (30:14)
- Session 6: The Influence of a Kingdom Man. Dr. Evans charges men with the task of advancing God’s kingdom. Men are encouraged to become leaders and spiritual fathers in their churches and to become transforming influences in their communities. If a man is aligned under the lordship of Christ, he can change the world. (32:40)
Here’s How It Works
This study includes both individual and group study. The best way to gain the fullest understanding of how to be a kingdom man is to engage in individual, daily devotions and to participate in a Bible-study group that includes video teaching and discussion. Each week’s study begins with a suggested process for a group experience. Each group session should follow this general outline.
- “Get Started.” Each week will begin with a brief time of discussion that helps you and your group get to know one another better and discuss what the Lord has been teaching you during the previous week.
- “Man Up.” Your group will watch a 30-minute teaching segment on DVD while completing the viewer guide provided in each group experience. Next your group will follow the suggested questions to discuss the truths presented on the DVD. Then you will close with prayer.
- “Hit the Streets.” Each week’s group experience wraps up with a key verse of Scripture to memorize and specific challenges to tackle as you learn more about the tools God has given you for living as a kingdom man.
The teaching segment and discussion will provide a foundation for your individual study throughout the next week. Each day you’ll read a devotion that fleshes out the Scriptures and ideas presented in your group. You will also complete personal learning activities that will help you apply the principles of biblical manhood. The next week you’ll come back to your group ready to begin another discussion based on the individual work you’ve done. Throughout these six sessions you’ll find yourself wanting things you never wanted, knowing things about yourself you never knew, and tackling obstacles you never imagined. I pray that these biblical truths about the man God has destined you to be will work their way deeply into your heart and that your family, workplace, church, and community will feel the influence of a man who is on fire for the kingdom of God. Let’s get to work.
The videos will be shown from YouTube, books for the study are available for $14.99 +tax. They can be ordered through Lifeway Books. The name of the study book is KINGDOM MAN, EVERY MAN’S DESTINY EVERY WOMAN’S DREAM
To be held the 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month.